Bombay Potato Spice - Gluten Free
A traditional spice to transform your potatoes, perfect fit for any Indian banquet
Ingredients for an example batch
- Diced Potatoes - 900g
- Vegetable Oil - 20ml
- Diced Onion - 60g
- Bombay Potato Spice - 20g
- Boil the diced potatoes in lightly salted water until soft.
- Drain the potatoes and set aside.
- Add the oil to the pan and place on a medium heat.
- Add the onions and cook until softened.
- Add the potatoes and seasoning into the frying pan.
- Cook on a medium heat for 5 - 8 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and serve.
This pack will make a 25kg batch