Jamaican Jerk 5 Minute Marinade Glaze
This Caribbean inspired Jerk style glaze is bursting with aromatic spices and warm heat from the ginger and chilli.
Simple blend of spices, herbs and natural flavours that when dusted onto meat, fish or vegetables, re-hydrate to form a sauce-like glaze with a glossy visual appeal.
- Take 1kg of your chosen meat and wet by running under cold water.
- Place in a suitable bag or container and add 40g to 50g of glaze.
- Shake well to entirely cover contents.
- Add more glaze and repeat if necessary
- Place your meat on skewers and grill or place in and oven proof dish and cover with foil and cook in oven.
For best results
- Ideal for use with all cuts of chicken, pork and pork ribs.
- Fantastic as a vegetable stir fry while also complimenting fish, especially salmon and cod.
- Marinade your meat in the glaze overnight in the fridge
Glazes are supplied as dry powders designed to coat the fish or meat and then 'wet out' to give a sauce like appearance - but unlike a sauce there is little drip, mess and wastage while preparing the product. As there is minimum drip loss the product weight and therefore value is maintained.