Gluten Free Double Smoke 5 Minute Marinade Glaze
A delicious blend of herbs, spices and hardwood smoke.
Simple blend of spices, herbs and natural flavours that when dusted onto meat, fish or vegetables, re-hydrate to form a sauce-like glaze with a glossy visual appeal.
- Take 1kg of your chosen meat and wet by running under cold water.
- Place in a suitable bag or container and add 40g to 50g of glaze.
- Shake well to entirely cover contents.
- Add more glaze and repeat if necessary
- Place your meat on skewers and grill or place in and oven proof dish and cover with foil and cook in oven.
For best results
- Ideal for use with all cuts of chicken, pork and pork ribs.
- Fantastic as a vegetable stir fry while also complimenting fish, especially salmon and cod.
- Marinade your meat in the glaze overnight in the fridge
Glazes are supplied as dry powders designed to coat the fish or meat and then 'wet out' to give a sauce like appearance - but unlike a sauce there is little drip, mess and wastage while preparing the product. As there is minimum drip loss the product weight and therefore value is maintained.