A combination of apricots, ginger, cumin, coriander and pepper, for a fruity yet spicy stuffing.
- Apricot and Ginger stuffing mix - 150g
- Sausage meat or pork mince - 150g
- Water (Iced) - 150g
- Empty the stuffing dry mix into a mixing bowl.
- Add 15g melted butter for every 150g of stuffing mix (optional)
- Add 150g of water and mix thouroughly
- Add pork mince or sausage meat and knead until evenly mixed together.
- Allow stuffing to firm up (approx 15 mins)
Insert the stuffing into the meat and follow the recommended cooking instructions
Alternatively form the stuffing mixture into balls, place them onto a greased baking tray and cook in a pre-heated oven (approx 200°C/Gas mark 6) for 20 minutes.
Breadcrumb (Fortified WHEAT Flour (WHEAT flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Salt, Yeast), Dehydrated Apricots (Sulphur Dioxide (SO2)), Sugar, Salt, Spices, Herb, Onion Powder, Spice Extract.
Allergens in bold
Supplied as a 150g pack.