A tasty vegan BBQ treat ideal for summer.
This recipe uses our honey & soy glaze – but can be substituted for any flavour – all of our glazes are vegan! Please contact us for any further information.
- 200g cubed tofu
- 20g Tongmaster honey & soy glaze
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 100g button mushrooms
- Add the tofu, glaze and a splash of water to a bowl, mix thoroughly to assure tofu is evenly coated, cover and chill for at least an hour.
- Roughly cube the pepper and cut the onion into wedges, sprinkle with a pinch of salt, pepper and garlic granules.
- Assemble skewers in your desired pattern and spray with oil or low cal alternative.
- Cook on a hot grill pan or barbecue for around 5 minutes, turning regularly until the tofu is golden and the vegetables are softened and lightly charred.
- Serve with a range of dipping sauces such as sweet chilli or a garlic dip.