A tasty Spanish style pork tenderloin.
- 1 x pork tenderloin
- 100g spanish smoked paprika & garlic rub
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp minced onion
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 x 400g chopped tomatoes
- 1 x 200g can butter beans
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Lay the pork on a clean board and sprinkle with water before adding 50-60g rub on to the pork, massage in until entirely covered, add more if needed, and set aside.
- In a casserole dish, add the tomatoes, butter beans, garlic, onion, paprika and oregano and mix well.
- In a hot pan, sear the pork on each side for 2 minutes until coloured.
- Place the pork in the casserole dish and oven bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, slice & serve with the butter beans.