A meat free bbq option packed full of flavour.
- 1 or 2 blocks of halloumi cheese
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 large red onion
- 1 courgette
- 100g lemon piri piri rub.
- Thinly slice the courgette lengthways into ribbons and set aside to dry out a little (you can use kitchen paper to dab this dry), chop the onion and halloumi into bitesized chunks.
- Add the halloumi, onion and tomatoes to a bowl with 1 tbsp water and 50g lemon & herb piri piri rub, toss until coated.
- Assemble the skewers by threading the courgette on, followed by a tomato, halloumi, onion etc, so as the courgette is wound around the other ingredients.
- Cook on the bbq for around 10 minutes or until cooked through.