A delicious meat free burger packed with flavour.
- 1 block halloumi cheese
- 100g tongmaster ancho chilli & orange glaze
- 1 avocado, chopped & mashed
- 1 ripe tomato, finely diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1tsp tongmaster salsa seasoning
- pickled jalapenos to garnish
- seeded burger buns.
- Thinly slice halloumi into strips, do not dry.
- Add to a container the halloumi & 40g ancho & chilli glaze with a splash of water.
- Mix carefully until the halloumi is coated and set aside.
- In a separate container combine the avocado, tomato, onion & salsa seasoning and mix, this will be used to top the 'burger'.
- Heat a frying pan, skillet or griddle pan and rub lightly with butter (this will help your halloumi brown)
- Place the halloumi in the pan and cook for 2 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Assemble the halloumi on the bun (we recommend adding salad too!) and top with your avocado salsa mix & pickled jalapenos.