An authentic Indian side dish - perfect for serving alongside a curry!
- 8 large potatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 50g Tongmaster bombay potato seasoning
- 2 tsp mustard seeds
- rapeseed oil
- Fresh chopped coriander
- Preheat the oven to 200°C & place the potatoes in a pan of salted water, bring to the boil and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and add to a large bowl with the seasoning, mustard seeds, onion & oil - toss until the potatoes are coated.
- Place into a large roasting tray for 30-40 minute until crispy, turning halfway.
- Garnish with chopped coriander & serve.