A tasty, easy to follow bbq recipe.
For this recipe we use our teriyaki rotisserie rub, however, you could use any glaze to change up the flavour!
- 1-2kg chicken wings, skin on
- 100g Teriyaki rotisserie rub
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Add chicken wings to a large bowl/container, add 1-2tbsp water to wet the chicken.
- Shake over 50g teriyaki, mix till all the chicken is coated (add more if necessary - you cant use too much!)
- Transfer the wings to a hot bbq (you can also cook these in the oven for around 25 minutes)
- Mix 20g teriyaki rub with 1 tbsp water, if you choose to you can add the sauce & honey at this stage too, and mix well.
- Brush this mixture on to the wings whilst cooking & turning regularly, the wings should become slightly charred.
- Scatter sesame seeds over the top and serve alongside salad & your favourite bbq sides!
Get it here: https://www.tongmasterseasonings.com/teriyaki-rotisserie-dry-rub-100g-tm02452