This recipe will give your corn on the cob a kick of flavour!
- 4 x corn on the cob
- 100g garlic butter glaze
- 50g melted butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Wash the corn thoroughly and place on a large tray (this can get messy)
- Melt 50g butter in a bowl, add the garlic, parsley and 50g garlic butter glaze.
- Coat each piece of corn before wrapping tightly in foil - keep the remaining butter mixture aside for later.
- Cook the corn on the bbq for around 30 minutes, remove the foil.
- Place the corn directly on the bbq and brush with the remaining butter mix, continue brushing and rotating the corn, allow it to char slightly.
- Serve up alongside your favourite bbq dishes.