A smoky chargrilled burger with bbq sauce.
Also available as gluten free seasoning/mix!
This recipe can be made slimming friendly by using low fat meat and/or using seasoning instead of complete mix – please contact us for more information on calories and values.
- 1kg minced beef.
- 100g chargrill burger complete mix.
- 40ml cold water
- sundried tomatoes
- 100g button mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- american sliced cheese (mozzarella or pepperjack would work great!)
- mississippi bbq sauce (we stock original, spicy, mild & sweet apple)
- seeded brioche buns
- salad to garnish
- Add doner complete mix to minced meat and mix thoroughly.
- Add cold water and combine all ingredients.
- Press into burgers using the palm of your hand or using a burger press for a more professional look (available on our site)
- Cook burgers as desired – grill, bbq or fry, once cooked, cover with sliced cheese and allow to melt.
- Slice mushrooms and onions and cook in a pan with 1tsp bbq sauce and 1tsp water until the mushrooms are cooked through and the onions are soft.
- Toast both halves of the bun, smear a dollop of bbq sauce before adding salad, sundried tomatoes, the fresh burger & topping with the bbq mushroom mix.